Combative Wing Chun Vancouver is the only martial arts school in the world With the "Accelerated Wing Chun Program" That teaches Chinese kung fu and culture with realistic self-defense in a family-friendly atmosphere.
We are wing chun martial arts school based in Canada, founded by Sifu David, who has been training martial arts since 2007.
Our members include teens, college students, university students, parents and their children, working individuals, self-employed individuals, business owners and more.
Our training hall is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and we also provide training worldwide through our Accelerated Wing Chun online wing chun school and our Wing Chun DVD series.
- Kung Fu Training Kung Fu Training Methods Kung Fu Techniques & Training Methods Procedures for Kung Fu rely upon the style in which you are intrigued. A few styles ... Read more
- Chinese Martial Arts Chinese Martial Arts Philosophy Philosophy of Chinese combative techniques Martial Arts techniques – a necessary piece of Chinese culture There are a great deal of most amazing bits ... Read more
- Wing Chun Dummy Wing Chun Dummy Plans Specialized Drawings The specialized illustrations roar can be utilized to make your own particular Wooden Dummy for preparing Wing Chun. The Jong ... Read more
- Yip Man Yip Man Ip Man, otherwise called Yip Man, (Chinese: 1 October 1893 – 2 December 1972), was a Chinese military craftsman, and an ace educator ... Read more
- Wing Tsun Wing Tsun Characteristics Its a customary Southern Chinese Kung fu military craftsmanship having some expertise in short proximity battle. It is a standout amongst the ... Read more
- 5 CRAZY Kung Fu Wing Chun Techniques 5 CRAZY Kung Fu Wing Chun Techniques Top 5 Martial art moves and wing chun kungfu techniques for self defense! Learn self defense with these ... Read more
- Do You Know These 5 Wing Chun Moves? Learn Self Defense Do You Know These 5 Wing Chun Moves? Learn Self Defense Wing Chun is a style of kung fu that underscores close quarter battle, brisk ... Read more
- 5 Self Defense Techniques for Multiple Attackers – Fighting Multiple Opponents 5 Self Defense Techniques for Multiple Attackers – Fighting Multiple Opponents Nobody can all the while battle numerous adversaries without getting hit or got and ... Read more