Combative Wing Chun Vancouver is the only martial arts school in the world With the "Accelerated Wing Chun Program" That teaches Chinese kung fu and culture with realistic self-defense in a family-friendly atmosphere.
We are wing chun martial arts school based in Canada, founded by Sifu David, who has been training martial arts since 2007.
Our members include teens, college students, university students, parents and their children, working individuals, self-employed individuals, business owners and more.
Our training hall is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and we also provide training worldwide through our Accelerated Wing Chun online wing chun school and our Wing Chun DVD series.
- What did Bruce Lee mean when he said… What did Bruce Lee mean when he said, “When an opportunity comes, “I” do not hit, “It” hits by itself…”? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1ZhNH6jEU facebook.com Read more
- Combative Wing Chun Martial Arts’s cover Combative Wing Chun Martial Arts’s cover photo www.facebook.com facebook.com Read more
- How to be a Master… What is self-mastery? A quick definition of it is to be able to change anything about yourself that you want to. My goal as a Sifu ... Read more
- More Than Just Punches and Kicks When you thinking about martial arts training, what benefits come to mind? You may say, “More confidence!” or “Getting in better shape!” And you’re right! But in ... Read more
- Our Students Are Crazy Our students are serious, determined learners who have a certain winning attitude about them. Actually… I think they are a crazy bunch to be training at ... Read more
- Why Wing Chun is Backwards… Don’t worry – Wing Chun is not one of those fictional mumbo – jumbo movie arts that solely appear on TV but have no actual ... Read more
- Hey, just setup a new Meetup.com group! … Hey, just setup a new Meetup.com group! Join now and invite your friends! http://meetu.ps/c/37dv5/bWYHT/f Combative Wing Chun Vancouver meetup.com Real Kung Fu for Real Life! Combative Wing ... Read more
- Wing Chun Philosophy: One who excels in… Wing Chun Philosophy: One who excels in fighting is never aroused in anger. Timeline Photos www.facebook.com facebook.com Read more