Combative Wing Chun Vancouver is the only martial arts school in the world With the "Accelerated Wing Chun Program" That teaches Chinese kung fu and culture with realistic self-defense in a family-friendly atmosphere.
We are wing chun martial arts school based in Canada, founded by Sifu David, who has been training martial arts since 2007.
Our members include teens, college students, university students, parents and their children, working individuals, self-employed individuals, business owners and more.
Our training hall is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and we also provide training worldwide through our Accelerated Wing Chun online wing chun school and our Wing Chun DVD series.
- DANGEROUS Kung Fu Pressure Point Techniques DANGEROUS Kung Fu Pressure Point Techniques The conventional meaning of a weight point is a point that, when weight is connected, produces devastating torment. This ... Read more
- 6 Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Kicking Techniques 6 Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Training Kicking Techniques Kicking techniques build up all parts of utilizing the lower appendages in equipped and unarmed battle. At ... Read more
- Tai Chi vs Wing Chun Guide For Beginners Tai Chi vs Wing Chun Guide For Beginners Martial arts like all creative arts have a lot of culture, history and theories behind them. And ... Read more
- 5 Women’s Self-Defense Tips – How to Defend Against a Wrist Grab 5 Women’s Self-Defense Tips – How to Defend Against a Wrist Grab Do you truly require a guard for a wrist snatch? Here’s an essential wing ... Read more
- 5 Wing Chun Training Exercises – Strength Workout 5 Wing Chun Training Exercises – Strength Workout A standout amongst the most well-known inquiries we regularly get is to what extent will it take ... Read more
- Bruce Lee Workout Training: 7 Exercises & Forearm Workout Routine Bruce Lee Workout Training: 7 Exercises & Forearm Workout Routine A huge number of folks respect Bruce Lee and need to have an indistinguishable lower ... Read more
- How to Defend Against a Larger Attacker How to Defend Against a Larger Attacker This is the greatest dread a great many people have, confronting a bigger assailant. Size will dependably be ... Read more
- 5 BEST Tai Chi Moves & Techniques for Self Defense 5 BEST Tai Chi Moves & Techniques for Self Defens Many individuals consider yoga as the moderate, move like exercise rehearsed in synchrony by bunches ... Read more