Combative Wing Chun Vancouver is the only martial arts school in the world With the "Accelerated Wing Chun Program" That teaches Chinese kung fu and culture with realistic self-defense in a family-friendly atmosphere.
We are wing chun martial arts school based in Canada, founded by Sifu David, who has been training martial arts since 2007.
Our members include teens, college students, university students, parents and their children, working individuals, self-employed individuals, business owners and more.
Our training hall is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and we also provide training worldwide through our Accelerated Wing Chun online wing chun school and our Wing Chun DVD series.
- Wooden Dummy Techniques (mook jong) – Self Defense VS push Double gan sau, double huen sau, double dai jeung, double tan sau, chang jeung TRY MY ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM FREE! ➜ http://goo.gl/KrxKQkFollow me http://www.facebook.com/wingchunkid https://twitter.com/thewingchunkid https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/104695400369725005324/+WingChunKid/post Read more
- Boost confidence, improve grades in … Boost confidence, improve grades in school, have happier and healthier kids! Ask about our popular “Parent+Child” family packages! Train, have fun, learn and bond ... Read more
- Is chi / prana / life force real? It’s… Is chi / prana / life force real? It’s been a mystery for ages, until now… Get More Cool Videos – Subscribe ➜ https://goo.gl/4HvD8g TRY ... Read more
- Another great class! I think some of you… Another great class! I think some of you might be having TOO much fun 🙂 Only a few more spots left for our limited ... Read more
- New kids class now open for registration… New kids class now open for registration (Ages 9-15)! Visit www.combativewingchun.com to signup for a Free class! or email email@example.com for details. Timeline Photos www.facebook.com facebook.com Read more
- https://www.infographicportal.com/pr… https://www.infographicportal.com/principles-of-wing-chun/ 5 Basic Principles of Wing Chun – Infographic Portal infographicportal.com The main aim of Wing Chun Kung Fu is to make you have freer and more ... Read more
- 5 Basic Principles of Wing Chun Wing Chun is a form of Kung Fu that works on five basic principles of center-line, forward intention, economy of motion, facing the point ... Read more
- Class fun and wing chun… Spots are… Class fun and wing chun… Spots are filling up fast this september! Signup now for your free class -> CombativeWingChun.com Photos from Wing Chun Vancouver ... Read more