Combative Wing Chun Vancouver is the only martial arts school in the world With the "Accelerated Wing Chun Program" That teaches Chinese kung fu and culture with realistic self-defense in a family-friendly atmosphere.
We are wing chun martial arts school based in Canada, founded by Sifu David, who has been training martial arts since 2007.
Our members include teens, college students, university students, parents and their children, working individuals, self-employed individuals, business owners and more.
Our training hall is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and we also provide training worldwide through our Accelerated Wing Chun online wing chun school and our Wing Chun DVD series.
- Donnie Yen Star Wars Rogue One fight… Donnie Yen Star Wars Rogue One fight scene! Ip Man Star Wars Trailer Get More Cool Videos – Subscribe ➜ https://goo.gl/4HvD8g TRY MY ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM ... Read more
- 3 MOST DANGEROUS Knife Attacks – How to defend against a knife attack How to defend against a knife attack, street fight self defense. Read more
- Wing Chun Vancouver Martial Arts’s cover Wing Chun Vancouver Martial Arts’s cover photo www.facebook.com facebook.com Read more
- Wing Chun Wooden Dummy techniques – 6 mook… Wing Chun Wooden Dummy techniques – 6 mook jong kicking Get More Cool Videos – Subscribe ➜ https://goo.gl/4HvD8g Wing Chun kicking techniques from wing chun wooden ... Read more
- 3 Ways Wing Chun Kung Fu Will Make You Successful Could wing chun make you successful in your career, business or personal endeavours? Many people worldwide these days pay attention to a concept based ... Read more
- Wing Chun Vancouver’s #1 most exciting… Wing Chun Vancouver’s #1 most exciting wing chun school! CombativeWingChun.com ← Signup for your introductory class today Martial arts lessons for adults men and women, ... Read more
- How to Knockout Someone Out How to Knockout Someone Out – Knock Out Punch Street Fight Read more
- 3 Pressure Points Against Larger Attackers… 3 Pressure Points Against Larger Attackers – Learn Self Defense Read more