LEARN WING CHUN FAST!
“NEW Revolutionary Self-Defense
Vancouver Classes That Will Radically Transform Your Mind and Body Forever…“
What Accelerated Wing Chun is NOT?
- Combative Wing Chun is not a traditional Wing Chun school
- We don’t focus on theories and concepts
- We don’t teach techniques that takes years to learn, look fancy, but don’t work in a real fight
- We don’t train for competitive martial arts, we train for the real world, a world with NO RULES
- We don’t hold back on teaching you the best techniques and stunt your progress in order make you stay longer
Accelerated Wing Chun is NOT for you if…
- You don’t want to practice combative techniques like groin strikes or eye gouges
- You are too scared of physical contact and have a low pain tolerance
- You are not open-minded to a different way to training wing chun
- You are not respectful to others in the school
What is Accelerated Wing Chun?
Accelerated Wing Chun Online is A SHORTCUT to Improving Yourself.
- It is a highly experimental system that strips away the non-essentials for real world self defense.
- A fast-paced, Intensive training program for adults who like a challenge and want to learn wing chun the fastest way.
- 12 simple yet powerful training modules designed to arm you with essential self defense skills and give you the tools to change yourself for a lifetime.
- Accelerated practical training! What you learn in the class today is what you can use tonight!
Accelerated Wing Chun is for you if…
- You are a beginner to Intermediate student
- You are more interested in results than credentials
- You are a rebel and challenge traditional methods
- You don’t give up easily
- You want to go beyond your limits
- You want to master yourself
What you will learn…
- How to defend yourself from bigger and stronger opponents
- How to defend yourself from multiple opponents
- How to defend yourself under pressure and when you are tired and scared
- How to win and end confrontations in the matter of seconds
- Self Defense against 12 most common attacks you will encounter in real life and simple and effective self-defense techniques to protect yourself against them
- Wing chun kung fu concepts and mindsets that will make you better at martial arts and everything else, like your personal life, school or career
- How to keep yourself physically safe and also LEGALLY safe
- The Complete first form in Wing Chun: “Siu Lim Tao”, the way Yip Man taught it in Hong Kong since 1967
- 3 Unique ways to practice the form at home that will triple your energy and power
- 5 Stances for training balance, strength and power
- The secrets to overcoming fear
- 5 best wing chun punches/strikes
- 2 best wing chun kicks
- 7 best wing chun blocks
- 2 best grappling techniques
- And much more!
What you will get if you qualify for our program…
- Discover a shortcut to radically transform yourself
- Become the strongest and healthiest you have ever been!
- Gain self-discipline, and self-mastery that will stay with you for a lifetime
- Get practical self-defense skills and overcome your fears!
- Rise above the crowd with magnetic confidence
- Stretch outside of your comfort zones both mentally and physically!
Self Defense Vancouver Classes Reaching Maximum Capacity, Apply Now!
*** FAQ ***
Can I start at any module?
Yes, you can start at any module since the modules are repeated every 12 weeks.
What happens after the 12 modules?
Most students take the 12 modules multiple times before getting certified and advancing to the next levels.
Can I get a certificate?
You can take a test to get certified! We hold sash testing 4 times per year. March, June, September, December.
How many levels are there?
There are 10 Levels and 2 Instructor Levels
Modules 1-12 has enough training material to get you to level 4.
I can only make it to one class a week, is that ok?
Yes, you can take one class a week and still be able to complete all 12 modules , since we teach 1 module per week.
What if I miss a class/module?
- Attend another class of the same module if it’s available that week,
- Learn the material you missed over the course of your training
- Don’t miss the module in the next 12 week rotation
- Take a private lesson
Can I really learn wing chun in this short period of time?
Yes, you can! Our training uses the most effective teaching methods to install new skills and reflexes into you. We give you the tools, and it’s up to you to practice and use them.
I really don’t have any experience, will this be hard?
YES, if you don’t have experience, it will be hard. There is a sharp learning curve in this class, and many cannot keep up with the intensity. You can say that this class is not for everyone. However, if you are an active person, likes challenges, or did some martial arts as a kid, then this program is perfect for you.
This is too hard for me. Is there an easier program?
Yes! If you want a less demanding class, we recommend you join our Wing Chun 101 class instead.
I actually only want to learn wing chun concepts, theory, philosophies at a slower, relaxed pace.
No problem, we recommend joining our Wing Chun 101 class instead.
What’s the difference between the Accelerated Wing Chun Program and Wing Chun 101?
Accelerated wing chun is more intensive and physically demanding, and includes more realistic drills and scenario training that may not be suitable for the elderly, kids or people with injuries or physical ailments. It is a fast-paced and high-energy class that is the shortcut to learning how to defend yourself and training your mental toughness.
Wing Chun 101 focuses on the concepts, fundamentals, and philosophies that give you a deeper understanding of the martial art and is less physically demanding and is in a more relaxed atmosphere. It is suitable for all ages (8+) and all fitness levels.
Can I enrol in both programs at the same time (AWC & WC101)?
Yes! We offer a bundle price if you enrol in both classes. Please inquire in class.