UniWARNING & DISCLAIMER FOR ALL VIDEOS
All information in this video is for educational purposes only.
Always consult a qualified medical professional before engaging in any form of physical exercise. If you feel faint, unwell or to all unsure when exercising, stop immediately and consult your doctor.
The maker of this video, including but not limited to any individuals involved in the production of this video and demonstration of techniques assume no responsibility for: (a) your use of the information provided on this video, (b) any legal ramifications for such actions, (c) or to any claims on the effectiveness of any technique in an actual conflict, (d) or any injuries that may occur while training in any
of the information shown in this video.
You should alway wear appropriate protective clothing and other guards when practicing any techniques.
ALWAYS EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN TRAINING
This video is a genuine first generation copy manufactured in Canada or though worldwide licensed affiliates for global distribution.
The copyright producer has licensed this film including soundtrack comprised on this video for HOME USE ONLY.
All other rights are reserved. The definition on HOME USE excludes this showing of this video at locations such as clubs, hotels, social gatherings, etc.
Any unauthorized copying, editing, exhibition, renting, exchanging, hiring, lending, public performance, diffusion and/or broadcast of any part thereof
is strictly prohibited.
Any such action establishes liability for civil legal action and may give rise to criminal prosecution.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED COPYRIGHT 2017
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement with respect to your use of the Website including, but not limited to, your submission of applications to become a Member and/or your purchase of Online Products. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and combativewingchun.com with respect to your use of the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to your use of the Website, the content contained therein and/or the analyses, research, opinions and other information provided by or through the Website. combativewingchun.com may change the Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following posted notice constitutes your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in effect at that time. Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) or product(s) made available to you on the Website that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Website shall be subject to the Agreement. You understand and agree that combativewingchun.com is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Website and/or obtain any Online Products.
- Requirements. The Website, Membership and/or the Online Products offered are available only to individuals that are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- Application Process. In order to obtain Online Products and/or become a Member, you must first submit the applicable application form (“Application”) to combativewingchun.com for review and initial approval. combativewingchun.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny the Application of anyone at any time and for any reason, whatsoever. The registration data that you must supply on the Website in order to obtain Online Products may include, without limitation: (a) your full name; (b) mailing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) phone number; (e) credit card information; and/or (k) any other information requested by us on the applicable form (collectively, “Registration Data”). You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data, as necessary, in order to maintain it in up to date and accurate fashion. combativewingchun.com will verify and approve all Applications in accordance with its standard verification procedures. If your information later changes, it is your obligations to update that information with combativewingchun.com.
- Copyright and Trademarks. “combativewingchun.com” and all logos, page headers, custom graphics and icons are trademarks and/or service marks owned by combativewingchun.com. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. The Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws, and combativewingchun.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. All rights to such Content are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Except as permitted by the fair use privilege under United States copyright laws (see e.g. 17 U.S.C. Section 107), you may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. Any other use of the Content available on our Website, including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, modification, distribution, replication, commercial or other use, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
- Orders/Billing. In consideration for the Online Products you receive from combativewingchun.com, you agree to pay the Fees (as defined below). You shall have the choice to pay the Fees via the credit card or debit card that you provide as part of your Application or update as a later date (“Active Credit Card”). Your card will be charged a processing fee of $1.00 to start your free trial;
Offer Details: Clicking the buy button will activate your trial membership with combativewingchun.com and provide instructions to the supplied email address! To activate your trial membership to combativewingchun.com your card will be charged $1.00 and then you can immediately take advantage of the exciting savings combativewingchun.com has to offer! After your 1 day trial period it’s just $47 for each 30 days for combativewingchun.com. Remember, you can cancel or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing detailed information to enable us to process your request, and you will not be charged. As an exclusive bonus we are offering our customers 7 days of unlimited access to our work from home guide for a charge of $1.00. Cancel anytime during the trial period to avoid any further charges. Otherwise, a fee of $47 will be charged to your credit card. Marking the checkbox and submitting the form constitutes an agrement to these terms on your part.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the service or wish to cancel the service for any reason, chat with a live operator by emailing us at email@example.com and providing detailed information to enable us to process your request, and you’ll no longer be charged after the month in which you cancel. For so long as your Membership remains active, the Monthly Fee will accrue every 30 days, and you will be required to pay the Monthly Fee for that month’s membership. You hereby authorize combativewingchun.com (or its partners, affiliates and/or agents) to charge your Active Credit Card all such fees associated with Membership every 30 days. You acknowledge and agree that Grants Money will not obtain additional authorization from you for each instalment of Monthly Fees charged to your Active Credit Card. All Monthly Fees are payable in United States currency. Failure to use the Online Products received does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated charges. You agree to be bound by the pricing and billing practices of combativewingchun.com in effect at any given time. Upon prior written notice to you (with e-mail sufficing), combativewingchun.com reserves the right to change its pricing and/or billing practices whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. If you do not agree with these changes, you may cancel your Membership at any time, but you will remain responsible for timely payment of any and all Monthly Fees that you have already incurred (including any applicable late fees). Continued acceptance of Online Products and use of Membership after receipt of such notice shall constitute consent to any and all such changes.
Where Member fails to make any scheduled payment for accrued Fees, such overdue amounts will be subject to interest charges in the amount of the lesser of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or greatest amount permitted by applicable law, compounded monthly.
- Cancellation of combativewingchun.com Membership. You may cancel your Membership at any time if you are not completely satisfied with combativewingchun.com. To cancel your Membership at any time, you must contact combativewingchun.com customer services by doing one of the following (i) emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing detailed information to enable us to process your request. . Please have your e-mail address and other Registration Data available for efficient processing of your cancellation order. However, we will not refund any amounts previously paid up to the date of cancellation or termination, you shall not receive any pro-rata refund for partial months and you remain liable for any and all unpaid charges billed by combativewingchun.com. You understand and agree that cancellation of your Membership is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with combativewingchun.com. Upon any termination and/or cancellation of your Membership, your license grant, as set forth in Section 7 hereinbelow shall immediately terminate.
- License Grant. As a user of the Website, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Website. combativewingchun.com may terminate this license at any time for any reason. Unless otherwise expressly authorized by combativewingchun.com, as a visitor to the Website, you may only use the Website and its Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Website including, but not limited to, the Content, may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Website, Content, and/or any portion thereof. You may not create any “derivative works” by altering any aspect of the Website or its Content. You may not use the Website and its Content in conjunction with any other third-party content. You may not exploit any aspect of the Website and its Content for any commercial purposes not expressly permitted by combativewingchun.com. combativewingchun.com reserves any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or exceed your permitted access. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold combativewingchun.com, its parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders, content licensors and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Website; (b) the subsequent use by you of information obtained through the Website; (b) your breach of the Agreement; and/or (d) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity or applicable law. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of combativewingchun.com, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COURSE OF DEALING AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, combativewingchun.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) WILL HAVE SECURITY METHODS EMPLOYED THAT WILL BE SUFFICIENT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE WEBSITE, OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT; (E) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. combativewingchun.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM combativewingchun.com OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT combativewingchun.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF combativewingchun.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), OR DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE ONLINE PRODUCTS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE; (Bi) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (C) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA AND/OR VERIFIED PROFILE; (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE combativewingchun.com FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF combativewingchun.com TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED ($500) DOLLARS. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU OR combativewingchun.com MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR FOLLOWING THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND combativewingchun.com. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE ONLINE PRODUCTS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS combativewingchun.com LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Third Party Websites. The Website contains links to other websites on the Internet and sells products that are owned and operated by third parties. combativewingchun.com does not control the information, products or services available on these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by combativewingchun.com of the applicable website or any association with the website’s operators. Because combativewingchun.com has no control over such websites and resources, you agree that combativewingchun.com is not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external websites, for any material located on or available from any such websites or for the protection of your data by third parties. Any dealings with, or participation in promotions offered by, advertisers on the Website, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the applicable advertiser or other third party. You further agree that combativewingchun.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such site or any such dealings or promotions.
- Miscellaneous. The laws of the Canada shall govern this Agreement. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THE COURTS LOCATED IN THE CANADA FOR ALL MATTERS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ONLINE PRODUCTS. Each claim shall be adjudicated individually, and you agree not to combine your claim with the claim of any third party. combativewingchun.com failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement. If any part of this Agreement shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of this Agreement.
- How to Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Agreement or about the practices of combativewingchun.com, please feel free to email our support department at support [at] combativewingchun.com.